7.27.2008

Sketchbook update.

Photobucket
This is just a sketch of some clown fish I started when in the Vet's office with my kitties.
Photobucket
This is some swallows I was drawing for a tattoo for myself, the bird dropping the bombs is my girlfriends side tattoo.
Photobucket
This is a sketch on the plane on my way to England.
Photobucket
These are my train tickets from England, the drawing is of my mom driving to Brighton Beach.
Photobucket
These are some copies of British pound notes, and just some writing.
Photobucket
These are train tickets from Paris, and just some more writing.
Photobucket
Just some writing about my girlfriend.
Photobucket
Possible sleeve for my left arm. Connects to the tattoo I already have on my shoulder.
Photobucket
Detail shot.
Photobucket
Detail shot.
Photobucket
Just being bored.
Photobucket
Painting thumbnails not finished.
Photobucket
Foot contours.
Photobucket
More tattoo designs.
Photobucket
Detail of Day of the Dead skull.
Photobucket
Detail of "B" sailor jerry tattoo.